– An index to my posts on the movement
(*Individual posts may be located on the old Walkersvillemom site – without formatting)
- The story thus far
- Get it straight about the aide!
- Oh My Goodness
- Frustration sets in – or Focusing on the bigger picture and lessons from the sixties
- How much is YOUR child worth?
- The report is in
- Wow! Fabulous reporting by Debra Alfarone WUSA9
- Executive producer of local news seeks witnesses
- Voices of #JusticeForEthan
- A Big Shout Out to the Dads
- Beware, Comments may be unsuitable for reading
- #JusticeForEthan – Time to Break the Silence
- #JusticeForEthan – Truth Seekers
- #JusticeForEthan – Awareness
- More than one lesson from Ferguson – Independent investigations needed
Sheriff Chuck Jenkins
- My least favorite quotes
- Trees, Accreditation, and Continued Support
- Professional excellence?
- Wanna party with Sheriff Jenkins?
- Sheriff’s party interrupted by truth seeker Debra Alfarone
- Debra Alfarone says Jenkins didn’t want to talk about #JusticeForEthan
- Is Jenkins out of touch with reality, or just arrogant?
- Another gem from Jenkins
- Frederick newspaper asks if sheriffs should provide school security
8 Days for Ethan (Beginning 4/1)
Online vigil (4/11)
8 MORE Days for Ethan (Beginning 4/12)
Town Hall Meeting (4/25)
Mother’s Day Balloon Release/Memorial (5/12)
Seedlings For Justice (6/16)
#JusticeForEthan Week at Demand Design (9/9 – 9/13)
Governor O’Malley Announces New Commission (9/17)
Civil Suit is Filed (10/17)
Patti’s Advocacy Continues